I arrived in Venice, after 20 hours of not sleeping , found :Lacy after getting lost for a bit, and then stayed out until 8 pm (my flight got in at 9 am) because lacy made me. It is day two now and so far i've wandered around venice all morning, went to St. Marco Square, saw a cool church, went to some gardens, and then to the Guggenheim museum (where I saw mondrian, kandinsky, pollock, picasso, o'keefe, etc. it was amazing!) Now I am off to the Jewish ghetto and some night life in Venice, then off to florence tomorrow afternoon.
\Hope everyone is good.
Amy
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Amy, glad you arrived safely. Hope you're having fun & get to catch up a bit with your sleep. Long flight hugh? Hope you & Lacy have an amazing time. Wish I were there!
Post a Comment